Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Okay so i have done some binge blogging tonight! And the pictures you are about to see are in no particular order. A couple weeks ago my two aunt and nana come to visit. We had a great time, alot of shopping, talking and eating happened.
This is my nana, my mom's mom.

Liney giving Mimi a little kiss, aww how sweet!

My aunt Kelly, Nana, my mom, and my aunt Laur. Thanks everyone for coming we had great time and I'm so glad that my kids were able to spend a little time with y'all.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

i am not sure that is a kiss.... looks a little more like caroline is licking something off moms mouth!
too funny!

Lisa said...

i did feel violated when she did it! Ewww. I am not a kiss on the mouth sort of person when it comes to babies or kids, somehow they know that about me and zoom in on me for the frenchie!

Lisa said...

Cute pic of me and my sisters and my mom, though,we all look great dont ya think?

Laur said...

That is one of our better group shots! And I think it's so cute how Caroline is closing her eyes to kiss Mimi. So fun. I love the picture of you and Caroline reading the book. So sweet!