Can you believe that this little girl is almost two?? I can't, it is almost shocking! And do you know what else is kinda shocking? She is so happy and delightful! She has so many words I can't count(and 10 more every day) And she has some serious personality! The other night we were going to spend the night at Mimi's but Caroline woke up around midnight and WAS NOT going back to sleep anytime soon, it was like she was on speed. So I woke up Ryan and we headed home. The whole way home she would fake sneeze, tell herself "Bless You" and then reply to herself "Thank You" and then fake laugh and say "I'm funny Mama, I'm funny!" All at 1am! Today she was fake crying in the car(a not so fun thing) and then saying,"I crying mama, I sad" and then I'd say "it's okay stop crying" and she would say,"Okay mama, now I happy girl!"
Oh and she LOVES her brother and he LOVES her-it is so fun and exciting to see their relationship start to form and take shape. She will call out for him in the house, and he will come to her whatever he is doing. She wants him by her side almost all the time. She request hugs and kisses from him all day, and he happily shares with her(most of the time) all through out the day!
We love this new happy personality that is blossoming out of our little girl, and can't wait to see what the next couple of months bring!


2 comments:
She's just beautiful! It's funny because Brett and I were just saying how crazy it is that Logan all of a sudden speaks, is understandable, and repeats everything...all pretty much within the past two weeks. It's like he was holding out on us until he knew he had it all just right. I love watching their growth, and seriously 2 years old, where has the time gone?
What a fantastic picture of your nearly two-year old! She is beautiful, and so very funny! I am so glad you share these details and pictures so we can get to know her from afar!
Post a Comment