TODAY THERE WAS A LOT OF:
LAUGHING
HUGGING
SLOBBER
Oh and by the way this is my soon to be sister in law!! Isn't she cute? I am so excited to get to know her over the next couple of days.
FEEDING
It was a great day, and Ryan was asleep before we were even out of the park.







5 comments:
How fun! What is that place??! It is amazing! Did you get anew SLR? What new camera did you get? And Scott is getting married? How exciting and boy does that make me feel old!
So fun, I am sad I had to miss! Good pics.
We definitely have to go to this park on our next visit, I know my boys would love it! Great pictures!
It was so fun! Thanks for going with us we all had a great time!
What a great bunch of pictures! Love the laughing and hugging! So cute!
Post a Comment