It was our sweet Caroline's 2nd Birthday, a couple of days ago and we had a blast at her Tea Party!
I set up 3 tables with hats, gloves, clutch, and necklaces-each girl got the whole set, and played with them the whole time!
I made some mini blueberry muffins, tea sandwiches(peanut butter and jelly cut really small with out the crust), chicken salad sandwiches for the adults, and mini chocolate cupcakes.
The girls all dressed up!
The beautiful fruit kabobs that my mom and Grandma Jari made. The melons are cut into hearts!
Ladies at lunch!
Sweet little girl and the dress her GiGi bought her! I love it!!
Okay so I love this little sequence of pictures-Caroline kept trying to get really close to Naida , and her mom said, "Naida just let her sit on your lap she is trying to be your friend." Naida replied,"But mom she is poopy!" oh yeah I wouldn;t want her sitting on my lap either!!!
So for some reason Caroline DID NOT enjoy having "Happy Birthday" sung to her in any way shape or form, she yelled "NO BIRFDAY, NO BIRFDAY!" and of course covered her ears the entire time!!
Sneaky little monkey!
I think this might be my favorite picture!! I haven't gotten a good picture of her since she has become mobile!! She is SUPER SPEEDY!!
This is a close second for favorite picture!!
She didn't want the presents, she wanted all the bags!! She is a totally bag girl!!
Wonderful Grandma Jari!! We love her so much!!

4 comments:
How adorable! What fun! I wish I were closer to you, so I could help y'all celebrate! Happy Birthday, Caroline!
So cute, and so glad to have the reminder of what a great and fun day it was! love that little girlie!
Emily, you are the cutest mom. I admire all of your efforts to make a 2 yr old party so special. I don't have what you've got and I admire it! She had better treat you right when she gets older!
oh my it turned out great! i am SOOOO jealous we could not be there! urgh! i love you!!!!
she is a doll.... an i too love the dress nice job gigi!
Post a Comment