So with in hours of getting back from our trip the weather in the DFW area went haywire and we were snowed in for 4 days straight!! Talk about going koo koo! We watched alot of movies, built a fort, set up camp in the family room, read books, and played in the tub.
It was so cold, we stayed out for ummm, about 2 minutes, long enough for their tears to freeze to their faces. We promptly went inside and had some hot chocolate
And since every moment of the day wasn't planned, of course some mischief happened, the kids got into a Costco sized container of Nesquick Chocolate and according to
Ryan, "We made Egypt mom!"
and not to mention a HUGE mess.
" see look mom here are the pyramids and here is the sand storm......"
Apperently I didn't get a good picture of Carolines face, but she was a MESS with a capital M
Lots of baths happened during this time at home, here is one. I don't typically post bum pictures but they are just so dang cute I couldn't help my self!
and then Ryan had a bright idea, he rubbed his back side all over the paint and then turned to me and said, "Look mom I'm a Baboon!"
Man this kids creativity and quick thinking is going to kill me!!!
and here is the picture of the all the snow from the comfort of my house, I did not go outside if it could be avoided!!







2 comments:
Great update! Love the baboon comment from Ry, and the "Egypt" might go down as the most creative mess! Hang in there, they are so bright and it is truly apparent!
Bums! Ahhh! My only pic of the snow is from my front door, too! I'm liking TX weather a lot! One storm a year, or every other year is enough to keep me on my toes.
Glad you had such an awesome vacation. Are your parents available? We'll rent them at a reasonable price.
~ Angela
Post a Comment