I love this picture, I love the shadows, I love how they are spaced out, I just love it!
I love that we went up to the office and Jared said he wanted come with us!!
LOVE IT!!
We have created a tradition of sorts, and every time we go to the botanical gardens we stop at Blue Bonnet Bakery to pick up a cookie. This was the spooky cookie Ryan picked!
I just love that little smirk!
My sweet babies! I wish this picture was a little lighter because it's pretty perfect otherwise!
I just want to SQUEEZE THEM!
And like that they were over the photo shoot!! DO you see that body language??
Looking over the bridge. For some reason Jared thought we were going to sit and he could read his book, little did he know these kids are on the move and there is no sitting still at the Botanical Gardens!
They saw all kinds of things down in the creek bed, crocodiles, badgers, snakes, oh my!
Look mom there is a hole in this tree!
There is this cool boardwalk with all sort of things for the kids to do, this is a tube thing that you can talk to someone through at the other end, the kids love them!
Miss Independent!
I wish this wasn't blurry because it's such a good picture of my little man!
Again with the lips, what is up with the lips???
LOVE IT!!! My favorite picture of the day I think!
I totally missed the best photo opp, they were both up in the tree smiling, and I went to take a picture BUT the camera wasn't on!! DRATTS!!! And then Caroline was trying to help by pulling Brother down, as he so affectionately calls himself!
Dad trying to get a photo with both kids, guess which one isn't having it?? I'll give you two guesses......(oh yeah did you spy a diaper??? yep you did I gave up, after 6 weeks she still wasn't "getting it"and I didn't want to start getting angry about it or have power struggles over it. The last straw was pooping while at the zoo, let me just tell you it was AWESOME! So the diapers went back on and she hasn't seemed to even notice. We will give it another try in a couple months!) Don't Judge!
Ummm, yeah the two year old who now introduces herself to everyone as Annie???
My little urban hikers
This picture is a close second for my favorite, I just love it!
ohhh, there's that little smirk again, she's good at it!
Walking with my little girl!! When did she get so big??
Knock knock jokes crack him up, can you tell? Do you have any good ones, because the one I know is getting a little old(for me, obviously he still thinks it is hilarious!)
As you can tell we had a great time and we were so happy that daddy could join us on our little adventure!!































1 comments:
what fun pics!
i love them
but it think the one you said was your favorite is set funny bc i could not see it. i think that caroline and reesie have a smiliar smirk.... and ryans lips picture is totally a delaney face to me!
i miss you guys!!!
love you miss you tons
Post a Comment