A few months ago we went fossil hunting with Jamma Jari and Uncle John. I wasn't sure what to except, but we had a blast, I might have had more fun then the kids!

My cute kiddos in the wildflowers!
Caroline found this cute little frog. Once she showed it off to her big brother it didn't stand a chance! Ryan said,"Um mom I think the frog peed in my pocket..." Oh no the frog didn't pee you just squished his guts out in your pocket!! I had to take his pants off in order to get the poor smooshed froggie out of his pocket!
After our fossil hunt we headedd over to Uncle Johns house, becauseit is better then Disneyland AND they have kittens!! Caroline was in love with the kitties!!
AND TRACTORS!!!!
AND shady spots to cuddle up with said kittens!!
IT was a great day!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment