Saturday, June 30, 2012

One of our favorite things every summer is to go camping with Mimi and Gramps.  This trip was GLORIOUS!!  The weather was wonderful, the kids were great, food was awesome, and the water was great!
 

 I might be the only person who buys new clothes for my kids to go camping, but I spent $20 for 4 different outfits and I didn't have to worry but any messes!!
I love to face paint when we go camping, and the kids love it!!


At the marina you could buy a HUGE bag of fish food and fed the thousands of huge catfish, there were so many the ducks were walking across the fishes backs!
 Danging on some wood, good manly things!

Roasting s'mores!!

My sweet camping girl!!


 Happy boy!! My kids have Indian feet, I don't think they wore shoes the entire time we were there and never once complained about their feet hurting!  It was kind of comical to watch!

I am so thankful that my parents enjoy creating these types of memories with our kids, and that they encourage and create it!!  This was one of the best camping trips ever, mom and I both didn't want to leave!!

The sunset was gorgeous over the lake!!



It was amazingly cool enough to have a fire!!  We sat around and told scary stories, the kids ate it up! Ryan asked for like three day after if my story was true! :)

 And then it was over!! Until next year Mimi and Gramps, because you will be here next year! :)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

That WAS the best Texas camping trip EVER! It was perfect. So, so much fun.