My little flower girl!!!

I'm not sure what this pose is called, but man this girl is flexible!!
What a sweet little boy, he is such a pleasure to be around and the kids all have a great time!!
Guns'a'blazing at all times with this little man!!
He is just so handsome and growing up so fast with his new big boy hair cut!!
This next sequence is what I call mothering at its finest-Both kids were being nasty to each other(pulling hair, and hitting)so I put them in timeout next to each other and told them they couldn't get up until I got a picture of both of them looking at the camera and smiling!
I think this one is my favorite!!! I have to admit they were facing the sun so it did make this task alot more difficult!!

The boys, these two have become the best of friends and I love it!!! They want to hang out all the time and get along so well!!! It is wonderful!!!
LOVE IT!! SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!























0 comments:
Post a Comment