So I have this new fancy camera and I am trying to figure out how to use it properly, the first step I have heard is to learn not to use the flash. The only person that would hold still long enough for me to practice was poor Opal!! Doesn't she look excited about her new job as a model?? It's a win win though, because I get to practice my photog skills and she gets to refresh her SIT, STAY, LAY DOWN skills!!

I'm not sure what is up with that tounge, but it just sticks out no matter what and I just kind of like!!
Showing her dominance over Caroline by sitting on her face!!!
Her statue pose
oh......so now she wants in on the action!!! I do love the no flash, to bad I don't have a backdrop. Hmmmmm maybe I need to work on that..........................
A little rassle is good for the soul....blurry but I love it!!!
Ok rassle over, best behavior now!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment