Saturday, March 15, 2008

Put me in coach I'm ready to play!

It was such a beautiful day today, we went to Jareds soccer game(over 30 league of a bunch of lawyers :0 )Ryan had a great time even though it was WAY past his bedtime. Since the time change his schedule has been all messed up and I haven't bothered to fix it since we are going to California next week, I just figured he'll be on Pacific Time when we get there. Look at that cute soccer player. These are our date nights every Friday, it's kind of fun because we are starting to get to know people, Jareds been on this team for a year now.

2 comments:

JS said...

You take the cutest pictures of Ryan. I love it! "He's gonna be a soccah playah.."

Anonymous said...

Chad just started playing soccer Friday nights and it's been the best for him - good exercise AND the only way to force him to interact w/ others. He could care less otherwise....